What does PTO do for MES?
- purchase MES Hornet t-shirts for all students and staff in the building
- support the staff and students at MES by providing a variety of resources.
- sponsor K.I.S.S. (Kids Invite Someone Special) Donut events at the fall and spring bookfairs
- provide incentives for the Gold Hornet turn in days, including monthly gift card raffles
- provide award ribbons for students each quarter
- provide popsicles or a cool treat for field days
- provide staff appreciation week treats and conference dinners for staff
- support building plans (previous investments have been technology/Chromebooks, art drying racks & playground equipment)
2019-2020 PTO Meetings:
All meetings are held in the Elementary Media Center 4:30-5:30 P.M.
Monday, March 2nd
Monday, April 6th
Monday, May 4th
We welcome all parents! Please join us to share your input and help us to enhance the educational environment of the students at Monroe Elementary.
2019-2020 PTO Officers:
Becky Taylor, President
Teia Sallee, Vice President/Secretary
Kevin Taylor, Treasurer
PTO Meeting Minutes:
PTO 19-20 March Meeting Notes.pdf
PTO 19-20 February Meeting Notes.pdf
PTO 19-20 January Meeting Notes.pdf
PTO 19-20 November Meeting Notes.pdf
PTO 19-20 October Meeting Notes.pdf
PTO 19-20 September Meeting Notes.pdf
PTO 19-20 August Meeting Notes.pdf
PTO 19-20 January Treasurer Report.pdf
PTO 19-20 December Treasurer Report.pdf
PTO 19-20 November Treasurer Report.pdf
PTO 19-20 October Treasurer Report.pdf
PTO 19-20 September Treasurer Report.pdf
PTO 19-20 August Treasurer Report.pdf
Cash Box Request (PDF)
Reimbursement & Debit Card Use (PDF)
Deposit Form Cash and/or Check (PDF)
Deposit Form Check (PDF)
Invoice Payment (PDF)
We can be contacted via a Facebook message.