Monroe High School and Junior High School 2021-2022 Sports Registration is now available via Final Forms.
All Monroe Local Schools students who are entering grades 7 through 12 may now register for all fall, winter, and spring sports participation for the 2021-2022 school year.
As a reminder, students must select all sports they plan to participate in during the 2021-2022 school year when registering. This will place the student on that sport's roster to allow for direct communication from that particular team's coach with sport specific information. As a result, parents and athletes are encouraged to complete the online registration process as soon as possible.
Athletes and Parents are reminded that all athletes must be registered on Final Forms, have all required forms as listed on Final Forms completed by both the athlete and their parent AND must have a valid Pre-Participation Physical exam on file with the school. Pre-Participation Physical Exam forms once completed and signed by a licensed phyiscian may be submitted in the following ways:
- Turn into the Monroe Jr./Sr. High School Main Office during the summer between the following times:
- June 1 through June 24 from 8:00am-3:00pm.
- June 28 & 30 from 9:00am-1:00pm.
- July 1, 12, 14, 15, 19, 21, 22, 26, 28 & 29 from 9:00am-1:00pm.
- The Main Office will be CLOSED the week of July 5-9.
- Turn into the Monroe Local Schools Athletic Trainer, Stephanie Anderson
- Turn into your Head Coach
To access Final Forms to begin the registration process please click here.
To access the Final Forms "Parent Playbook" for directions on how to register please click here.