AUTOMATIC CALLING SYSTEM
DIRECTIONS TO ADD ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFORMATION
1) To access the Parent Portal contact information page, go to: http://www.intouchk12.com/ParentPortal/Login.aspx?&Customer=703
2) Please ignore the “First Time User - Register here” link. Your account has been created for you so there is no need to go through this step. You simply need to log in.
3) Your user name and password are the main contact phone number that you have given to your child’s school, with the area code, without any spaces or dashes (i.e. 5135551234)
4) Once, logged in you will be prompted to set a security question and answer, in case you forget your password.
5) Select “Calling Preferences” and then “add new device”. Enter your contact information then select “add new device” again to add up to 5 phones, 4 text devices and 4 email addresses. Once you have added all of your info, select “Save Changes”.
6) It is strongly suggested that you change your password at this time. This can be done by selecting “My Account” from the navigation menu in the upper right corner, then select “Edit” in the password section.
7) If you have more than one student in the district they should all be linked to one account provided that the same primary contact phone number was given for all students.
PLEASE NOTE: CHANGING CONTACT INFORMATION IN THE AUTOMATIC CALLING SYSTEM DOES NOT CHANGE THE INFORMATION THE SCHOOL HAS ON FILE. YOU MUST ALSO NOTIFY THE SCHOOL IF YOUR PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER IS CHANGED.