Fall Ball Costume Guidelines
As part of the Fall Ball Dance, 7th and 8th graders are welcome to wear their costumes on Saturday, Oct. 27. Please keep the following guidelines in mind when putting together your costume.
- All costumes are to be appropriate for school and should not be offensive in design or intent.
- Costumes cannot mock or resemble another student, culture or religious preference.
- Costumes cannot feature inappropriate themes or characters or reference drugs/alcohol etc.
- Costumes cannot be sexually explicit in nature.
- Props including plastic swords, guns, wands, bows, arrows, etc. are not permitted.
- Full face masks or any item that may impede vision, or make it difficult to determine a student’s identity, is not allowed. This includes full face painting.
- Please note that our junior high school dress code will still be enforced.
If a student’s costume is found to be inappropriate, she/he will be asked to remove the costume. Wearing a costume is a school privilege. If you have any questions regarding the appropriateness of a particular costume idea, please do not hesitate to ask.
We are looking forward to seeing your costumes at the dance!